News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you saw this at the gym...

Started by jb666, April 12, 2009, 10:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Would you watch? Run? Or fall on the floor laughing???

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80601822/

I can respect his strength, but couldn't he do this in a NON-GAY way?!?!?!! There are LOADS of good calf raise machines...

rav440

well atleast he didnt do a  reach-around
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

skip68

:smilielol:  you see how manly it is to get pumped.   :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ac_knight

Quote from: skip68 on April 12, 2009, 11:14:55 AM
:smilielol:  you see how manly it is to get pumped.   :rotz:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:  get pumped in more than one way   :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :eek2:

Rolling_Thunder

They are probably showing that method for people who DONT go to the gym ?  Maybe the guys who just have a set of free weights in the garage ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

jb666

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on April 12, 2009, 02:04:57 PM
They are probably showing that method for people who DONT go to the gym ?  Maybe the guys who just have a set of free weights in the garage ?

And a buddy who's more than willing (if not happy as displayed in this video) to strap on some nut-huggers and jump on your back  :lol:

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

Rolling_Thunder

well anyone who is using freeweights (bench press) usually has a spotter correct ?  so they assume someone else will be there...       
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

jb666

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on April 12, 2009, 03:31:49 PM
well anyone who is using freeweights (bench press) usually has a spotter correct ?  so they assume someone else will be there...       

Keep in mind I'm just playing here....

But my spotter isn't sitting on my head while I'm benching  :icon_smile_big:

I'm cracking up over here... My wife's asking me what's wrong!! :smilielol:

FLG

Quote from: rav440 on April 12, 2009, 10:56:46 AM
well atleast he didnt do a  reach-around

Well that sure aint proper etiquette

Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket

"I bet your the kinda guy that would f%% a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around"

Cozmo

Quote from: jb666 on April 12, 2009, 03:33:11 PM
Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on April 12, 2009, 03:31:49 PM

Keep in mind I'm just playing here....

But my spotter isn't sitting on my head while I'm benching  :icon_smile_big:

I'm cracking up over here... My wife's asking me what's wrong!! :smilielol:
Clearly there are a lot of things.  :rofl:

Mike DC

I saw a guy on MTV a few years ago who got calf implants so his legs would look bigger. 

mikepmcs

and the song, turbo lover in the background. LOL  I'm dying over hea!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger666

LOL that's brutal!

And true on the Full Metal Jacket post... amazing movie, hahahaa!

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

skip68

:rotz:  You guys are stupid. all of you.   :flame:  Don't you know anything ?   :flame:   The pressure of the balls and penis from the guy on top helps keep the back in line and from popping out of place.   :drool5:  :nana:   :scratchchin: I think they call those back bones  :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger666

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 12:42:22 PM
:rotz:  You guys are stupid. all of you.   :flame:  Don't you know anything ?   :flame:   The pressure of the balls and penis from the guy on top helps keep the back in line and from popping out of place.   :drool5:  :nana:   :scratchchin: I think they call those back bones  :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :lol:

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 12:42:22 PM

You just HAD to cross that line, didn't you Chucky...

mikepmcs

Jeff
That picture you posted of a doll depicting evil offends me.  :nana:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Chargerrtforme