News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts wanted to be reproduced

Started by HemiTom, February 05, 2009, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bk72

it is really hard to find parts for a 72 charger se. it took my dad years to get everything for my 72 charger se. i am still looking for parts for it.

TUFCAT

Here's one....

DASH DEFROSTER DUCTS!!

I'll bet nearly all 1966-1967 B-bodies have the mounting ears cracked or missing. They were made from lousy plastic and are so damn fragile.

Death1970Proof

a 1970 charger valance for crying out loud!!
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

451-74Charger

Dont forget DC would want a slice of any repop part sale for itself if they could get it.
In my opinion, the high prices turn too many people away from our cars, but it makes them more exclusive (and higher value) when complete.

I could have bought a 1 owner 66 Rustang for 6k 2 years ago, there is no way I could have got a semi-decent Charger for that price.

You chose to rebuild your Charger properly, and will have to pay the price for the parts, this should discourage a lot of Flippers and keep our classic cars sought after, (BK and HELLPAG excluded)

Now if they were cheaper, id be happier, but i do understand the engineering costs involved.

68charger383

A thumbwheel radio on the outside which is really an AM/FM-CD player on the inside or behind the thumbwheel cover plate. Similar to Mustang/Camaros http://www.superiormustangparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=USA%2D6%2D5C

Considering how many mopars share a similar radio, seems like it would be profitable.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Ghoste

Hmmm, thats an interesting one that I would not have thought of.  :scratchchin: