News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heads up. Guy on Ebay selling allot of fender tags.

Started by C_stripes, February 01, 2009, 02:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

UFO

Also check out his stores for the broadcast sheet listings.

Hemidog

1969chargerrtse

I'd have no problem paying for my tag if somone had it.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Hemidog

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 01, 2009, 05:49:40 PM
I'd have no problem paying for my tag if somone had it.
That is true, but I do think he exploits that.

69charger2002

i've got plenty of fender tags. i can honestly say if i put them on ebay, and someone legitimately had the car the tag belonged to, i would cancel the auction and ship to the guy for free. it's about the hobby, not the money, some people tend to forget that, like that ebay seller. fender tags wouldn't be worth anything if people wouldn't bid on them and make him eat them. that's why people steal them.. ridiculous
travis
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

chargerkid01

Hemidog

I'm missing mine, and I got a question;
Why do these metal plates tend to part ways with the vehicle? Did someone suddenly think "hey, in 10 years I can make a fortune selling this back to the current owner!"  :shruggy:

Charger_Fan

I dunno, I guess because they're held on with a screw & someone happens to come along with a phillips in their pocket? :shruggy: I wish my XP29N0G165352 tag would show up one day. :-\

Gotta wonder where the rest of this car is? LINKY

Did you guys see the build sheets? LINKY

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerkid01

I stil have my fender tag, I need a new one because mine in messed up. When I find a way to get mine redone I think I may rivet it on!!

nakita7

Unless you actually own the car, why in the WORLD would anybody 'buy' a fender tag? Am I missing something here?

AirborneSilva

My fender tag didn't survive due to rust, is there anyone who makes legit reproductions?

Hemidog

Quote from: AirborneSilva on February 03, 2009, 07:01:19 AM
My fender tag didn't survive due to rust, is there anyone who makes legit reproductions?
http://www.datatags.com/
But off course you need to identify your options with either your original fender tag, or your build sheet.

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Hemidog on February 03, 2009, 08:38:48 AM
But off course you need to identify your options with either your original fender tag, or your build sheet.

Thanks for the link, I don't have either tag nor build sheet  :'(

Hemidog

Quote from: AirborneSilva on February 03, 2009, 09:13:34 AM
Quote from: Hemidog on February 03, 2009, 08:38:48 AM

Thanks for the link, I don't have either tag nor build sheet  :'(
Yep, I got the same problem!

carcrazy247

Looks like this is a common problem I'm looking for my build Sheet and fender as w ell.1970 charger SE Help XP29NOG185478 I seen the builds and tags on ebay as well .And will the N88 criuse and P31 power windows be on my tag .my car was built sometime in Febuary FF8 Green/black top V1X AO1 C6F8 EF8 interior.This car is loaded.Tag was last seen in central california.