News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 Aluminum (hollow) Daytona Wings - limited run

Started by Daytona Guy, July 15, 2008, 01:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2008, 09:14:32 PM
You like that cuda...don't deny it.  :eyes:
black cuda is cool leave the wing off,  big wings are for b body's
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

Quoteput down the crack pipe and step away larry    REALLY   

:smilielol:

Hey Peter that wing looks great on there . it's getting closer . :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on August 04, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

And rice burners...

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2008, 09:59:14 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 04, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

And rice burners...
no rice burners are for crushing, they are my favorite to smash , that and GM's  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

hotrod98

Don't lay a hand on my 70 Camaro SS RS or my Trans Ams.  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2008, 10:18:36 PM
no i just love to crush lumina and cavaliers   :smilielol: :smilielol:    lots of taurus's too !

Daytona Guy

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2008, 10:18:36 PM

I love your Cudas. What year is your TRANS AM? I have a 93 LT1 6 Speed. Black loaded

hotrod98

I built my wife a 2000 LS1 6 speed car a few years ago. It was a total that had been wrapped around a tree. I converted it to a hardtop while building it.
We sold the LS1 car a couple of years ago and now all I have are early model firebirdss. I have a black 77 SE identical to the Bandit car, a 79 T/A totally restored, an 80 T/A, a 76 Formula, a plain 76 Firebird and I just sold a 78 Gold Edition SE. I also have a 70 Camaro SS RS 350 4-speed and a 95 Z28 LT1 automatic. Too many cars around here.

My wife's T/A had a Raptor hood, 17" Miglia wheels, leather interior, Monsoon stereo, LS1, and T56 6-speed.The only reason she sold it was because she wanted a new Daytona pickup.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 06, 2008, 09:43:59 AM
I built my wife a 2000 LS1 6 speed car a few years ago. It was a total that had been wrapped around a tree. I converted it to a hardtop while building it.
We sold the LS1 car a couple of years ago and now all I have are early model firebirdss. I have a black 77 SE identical to the Bandit car, a 79 T/A totally restored, an 80 T/A, a 76 Formula, a plain 76 Firebird and I just sold a 78 Gold Edition SE. I also have a 70 Camaro SS RS 350 4-speed and a 95 Z28 LT1 automatic. Too many cars around here.

My wife's T/A had a Raptor hood, 17" Miglia wheels, leather interior, Monsoon stereo, LS1, and T56 6-speed.The only reason she sold it was because she wanted a new Daytona pickup.
she upgraded  :Twocents: :slap: :smilielol:

Daytona Guy

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 06, 2008, 09:43:59 AM

My car (TA) is freaking quick. It has 200,000 miles on it. I would say it's worth 3,000.00 OBO

After 69 these cars went from a Pony car to a Sports car in looks. Weird. I know I know this is off Topic. 

Daytona R/T SE

So Dane, Are you going to make any more of these hollow wings?
:scratchchin:

hotrod98

Never did thank you for building mine last year. It's truly phenomenal.  Thanks.  :2thumbs:

Charles Addams

moparstuart

I know a guy in the market for a solid alum. wing or a hollow one