News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

non year heater box?

Started by Hive_Mind, February 04, 2010, 06:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hive_Mind

Anyone know if you can throw a 67 b-body heater box into a 69? I am looking for a heater box since mine is missing and it seems that you cannot buy passenger side fresh air vent boxes. I have found a cheap heater box but not sure if it will work. My car is a non a/c car so the box I am looking at is a non a/c heater box obviously. Also if anyone knows if there is a place to find passenger side fresh air vent boxes I would really like to know, I would much rather run that then a heater since I live in Cali and its really not needed.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Yes, the heater box is the same, for the fresh air box I can't help.

Hive_Mind

Ok thanks for the help I think I found a passenger side fresh air box that I am going to go pick up tomorrow so I may not need the heater box after all  :icon_smile_big:

twodko

If you find yourself needing a heater core for your heater box I have one. It has a leak so repair is necessary but its in good shape. I resto'd my heater box a few months back and this core came out of it. My car's a 69. I'm in NorCal so shipping wouldn't be too bad. Good Luck.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Hive_Mind

cool I will keep it in mind if I do end up needing the heater box.