News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's Your Winter Time Project

Started by ACUDANUT, January 24, 2009, 02:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Getting ready to move to Arizona where they don't have winters.
Delete my profile

The70RT

Quote from: BB1 on January 26, 2009, 08:41:22 AM

You better go way south then. This was Flagstaff a month ago....and it was zero!  :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: BB1 on January 26, 2009, 08:41:22 AM
stop telling us that

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BronzeOnSteelies

Put in the MP subframe connectors I bought.

Remove clean and restore/paint the front grille.

That is just my immediate "short list". It is the short list because very little money is involved at this time!
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

baullz

Let's see my plans are to restore my A/C box, clean, repair and paint my grille, polish a few stainless steel trim pieces, polish and paint my tailights, and get my vent window frame and a few other pieces to the plater. 

So I have plenty to keep me busy for the next few month of winter :eek2:

oldgold69

im rebuilding my log splitter . to make more firewood to heat the house

chargerkid01

everything on my charger!! Hopefully getting the engine rebuilt.

Mopar440+6

Finding a job to pay for the stupid Charger...

and food. food would be nice...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

ACUDANUT

Food is overrated. Just drink more beer.  :cheers: It's filled with everything your body needs.

dpm68

You better go way south then. This was Flagstaff a month ago....and it was zero!  eek
Yipes! I was just in Flagstaff a couple of summers ago and it was hell on earth. Our Acura's AC even konked out on us for good measure.
As for my project this winter, I would like to stuff the 440 in my Satellite - 4spd to follow.

SgtSearcy

I'm ordering parts for when I get back from Korea/Afghanistan(again). The summer of 2010 is gonna be big!

chargerkid01

I'm waiting on my headers, glass, pedal rod extention, and I'm gonna get more parts here soon!

suntech

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Joshua

Winter time project? Got a couple...paint my wife's '66 Impala for starters.
And hope to get more done on this PILE....

Charger_Fan

The last couple nights I've been cleaning my plinkers & playing with my camera. :icon_smile_tongue:
These two are clean.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Quote from: Charger_Fan on January 29, 2009, 05:46:08 PM
The last couple nights I've been cleaning my plinkers & playing with my camera. :icon_smile_tongue:
These two are clean.

That first pic is a poster picture  :2thumbs: I shot one like that a couple weeks ago  :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

Hey, guns kill people. :smilielol:  But for some reasons, it's not the one who pulls the trigger.  :RantExplode:

SeattleCharger

doing some painting inside the house in a couple rooms, nothing exciting    :-\

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on January 29, 2009, 10:14:59 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on January 29, 2009, 05:46:08 PM
These two are clean.

That first pic is a poster picture  :2thumbs: I shot one like that a couple weeks ago  :icon_smile_big:
Thanks, I think it turned out pretty well. I think it took me longer to wade through the trial & error I was doing with the camera to get the pic I wanted, than to actually clean the gun. :lol: I tried to do the same the next day with the DW, but couldn't get the lighting right & gave up. :brickwall:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)