News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear Brake Line Hose question

Started by dspaulding70, January 24, 2009, 11:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspaulding70

I am looking for a picture of the rear soft hose that connects from the hard line that came from the frint of the car to the rear axle lines....I have the 8 3/4 if that make a difference.  Any ideas where I can purchase this line besides Year One?

John_Kunkel

Depending on the year/model (always mention that) it should be available in any full service auto supply.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

The70RT

I got mine at auto zone, brake world part. They are only about 15.00. I'm not sure what you wanted with a pic but here's mine.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bordin34

I put Raybestos part no BH36648 on my 73 and it works fine. $30 at rock auto.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

dspaulding70

I have a 70 charger.  Thanks for posting the picture and giving me some advice.  I will head to the parts house today.

The70RT

Quote from: dspaulding70 on January 25, 2009, 09:50:31 AM
I have a 70 charger.  Thanks for posting the picture and giving me some advice.  I will head to the parts house today.

:2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Man 70, that is so clean, it's like artwork.  It would make a great poster.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

dspaulding70

Can someone take a picture of the rear brake line splitter from the other side so I can see what it looks like?

The70RT

Here ya go.