News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger scam on ebay??????

Started by orange383, January 20, 2009, 09:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange383

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220348011283&fromMakeTrack=true

Just seen this.
Looks like a scam to me. Far too cheap and you have to make contact through a different email address and not the ask seller link.

skip68

:smilielol:  You would have to be a retard or a teenager to think it was real.   :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I've wondered about those scams, does anybody really try to buy them?   :shruggy: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

Sure its a scam.  The exhaust alone cost $1500.  But it has a fram oil filter so i'll pass.  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

reported and flagged for removal.  Clock is ticking, I want to see how long it takes them to remove the listing.  It's 1100est now.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dpm68

PocketThunder

Quote from: dpm68 on January 20, 2009, 11:41:18 AM
Gone. What was the deal?

It was a 69 Charger RT 440 4-speed in beautiful condition for a buy it now of about $6000.  I guess i should have saved on picture for the registry.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."