News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Florida People stand up!

Started by 500hp_440, January 18, 2009, 11:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

500hp_440

Whos from Florida? (I know its floridian but thats gay name)
Let it alone^.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mikepmcs

:lol:

Hmm let's see   :scratchchin:  there's Pat Boone, Faye Dunaway, Debbie Harry(blondie), Catherine Keener(40 year old virgin lead), William H Macy(fargo  and wild hogs), Leighton Meester(tv actress), Eva Mendes(you would know her from Ghost Rider most likely), Sidney Poitier, Mimi Rogers, Wesley Snipes (might be in a florida jail by now), Ben Vereen(roots), Jim Morrison(needs no explanation), Janet Reno(proving ugly women exist in every state), Wally Amos(you know him as famous amos, and his peanut butter cookies just got recalled), Cannonball Adderley(world famous jazz sax player), Wayne Brady(don't forget the lyrics host), Deion Sanders(prime time himself), Emmitt Smith(some washed up football player that won "Dancing With The Stars" when clearly it should have been Albert Clifford(AC) Slater or you may know him by his other moniker, Mario Lopez), and how about Dr. Norman E. Thargard(how about you google that one and learn about a great american.)

I think Larry the Cable Guy lives in Melbourne, but he was born in Pawnee Nebraska, so he doesn't count. 

No US Presidents were born in Florida, although these Presidents were born before the USA became a country, so.....maybe
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, William Henry Harrison.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

AKcharger

I used to live in New Port Richey, but I renounced my citizenship and call Alaska home now.

FJ6N96

I reside in Jacksonville, FLorida. 

FJ6N96

500hp_440

Let it alone^.