News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

did all 69 charger come with the peice that goes around the headlights?

Started by sunroofblacklee, January 05, 2009, 04:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69_500 on January 06, 2009, 08:24:08 PM
Just had to give ya a hard time for selling those. Its all good though, it helped me clean out some attic space, and we both know I had no use for them. I had way too much grille pieces/whole set ups laying around anyways.
I thought you'd be ok with it. I would like to have them for my car but I need to dig up money anywhere I can. Tonight I'm going to hit my 5 yr olds toys he got for Christmas and see what I can return to Walmart. Oh any member that buys them on eBay from me, free shipping. Just trying to take care of the members if I can. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69_500

Have no problem with it at all. And I'm sure you wife will be as happy as mine was to see them leave the house. :)

sunroofsuperbird

Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

nakita7

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on January 05, 2009, 04:45:44 PM
Quote from: sunroofblacklee on January 05, 2009, 04:43:40 PM
I was looking at my brother 68 charger r/t and I noticed something that I've never noticed before. I opened one of the headlight doors and saw a panel that went around the head lights to give it a finished off grill look. Did all chargers come with these, if so my 69 missing them.  Do they reproduce these peices because I think it makes it look alot better with the head light doors open. Thanks for any help.

See this thread.....'68 only piece

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52073.0.html

I was positive they were 68 only. I've had 3 68's, they all had them, and I've had 3 69's (R/T, RTSE, and plain vanilla) and not one of them had them, and I owned these cars 20 years ago.

sunroofsuperbird

My Set is still on Ebay and at a Quarter of the price of most the others. and they are perfect with the screws also :yesnod: . my other grille parts also. seller sixpak71.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon