News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Rene!!!! Here is my Headlight Video

Started by A383Wing, January 18, 2009, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

You did yours, now here is mine....sorry for the crappy quality...I just got this video transfer program and I'm still trying to figure it out.

Note in the video that when lights are turned on, the 69 side marker in the lower valance also lights up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cejlMddOoWs

moparstuart

wow you park  that thing up close to that wall , Nice lights   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

Nice , any close up pics of actuators and how about a close  up of nose to fender seal . nice job

A383Wing

Quote from: moparstuart on January 18, 2009, 06:26:24 PM
wow you park  that thing up close to that wall , Nice lights   :2thumbs:

Yea...it's about 6" from the side wall...I got 5 cars in there..the 3 Chargers are side by side, then the other 2 are in front of those....it's a tight fit..I need less cars I guess. The Pontiac usually sits there..but I had to get it out and drive it a bit last year.

Quote from: daytonalo on January 18, 2009, 06:26:41 PM
Nice , any close up pics of actuators and how about a close  up of nose to fender seal . nice job

I do not have any pics of the actuators. The lower valance is all attached. When we were putting the car together, we did not have a camera....spent all our money on Daytona parts.

I mounted the 68-69 vacuum pods in the stock location, made my own bracket to connect the pod arm to the rear of the bucket. I have to replace the passenger side pod soon, it has a pin-hole leak in it...if I remember, I'll take some pics when I have it all out.

Thanks guys

BigBlockSam

very, very cool  :2thumbs: i like that side marker light . i might do that to mine  in the future .operating headlights is a  rare option in a replica.  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

Just a tip for anyone who uses these act , use sealant on shaft seal  to act , mostly to keep seal in place

petercharger

any instructions on how to install them??
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

daytonalo

The seals ?? Weather strip adhesive to keep them locked in grove .

Larry