News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found my car on the net

Started by General_01, January 05, 2009, 10:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Guess I have joined a the club of people who have had pics of their cars used to sell merchandise. A pic of my car is being used to show the longitudinal stripe on a '71 super Bee for Graphic Express. My car is famous!!! :smilielol:

http://graphic-express.com/c_dodge_super_bee_1971.asp

P.S.-The hood pic is not mine.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

500hp_440

SUE THEM!! for a new lambo, or old charger
thats cool you sure its your car, if it is call them
Let it alone^.

General_01

I am sure it is my car. Doesn't bother me that they use it.
496 stroker
4-speed

TheAutoArchaeologist

If they took the picture, you are out of luck.

If it is your picture, they are breaking the law.

Ryan

Shakey

Notify the FBI immediately!

They will send a field agent to your location within 12 hours to take your statement and open the investigation.

If you follow the proper legal procedures, you could be entitled to about a $500,000.00 USD settlement.

DAMHIK  :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Shakey on January 06, 2009, 07:41:33 AM

Notify the FBI immediately!

They will send a field agent to your location within 12 hours to take your statement and open the investigation.

If you follow the proper legal procedures, you could be entitled to about a $500,000.00 USD settlement.

DAMHIK  :yesnod:

Been there....done that....two or three times already!

Congrats on the pic use :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Maybe they can send you a free set of decals for when you repaint the car someday..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 06, 2009, 11:40:18 AM
Maybe they can send you a free set of decals for when you repaint the car someday..

That might be a good idea to try. :cheers:

496 stroker
4-speed