News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like new AMD quarters are working out at MCR

Started by 69*F5*SE, December 30, 2008, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

gasoline_24

suntech

QuoteI have and had no problems with how they fit.

:2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Dodge Don

Not that I need any parts anymore but at least if all these parts are made by the same company I would assume that they have been built and tested to fit with eachother. Theoretically that would reduce the effort of trying to match parts from different sources together.

mcrusa

These quarters did fit fine, but welding them on in this manner allowed us to retain the factory door jamb area and also adjust the door gaps. I'll pass this thread on to the metal tech who worked on this Charger also. Thanks for spotting that misplaced photograph also. Great community!

Mike DC

Wait . . . So, does AMD (or Sherman, or CBD, or anyone else) finally make a dedicated Charger-specific outer wheelhousing? 

Or will I still be hacking up Coronet pieces for years to come?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 05, 2009, 01:38:27 PM

Wait . . . So, does AMD (or Sherman, or CBD, or anyone else) finally make a dedicated Charger-specific outer wheelhousing? 

Hey MikeDC, $600 and its all yours!   :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 05, 2009, 01:47:10 PM

so stop trying to sell my car off PT
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on January 05, 2009, 02:13:48 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 05, 2009, 01:47:10 PM

so stop trying to sell my car off PT

I'm raising money to buy you bucket seats.   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69*F5*SE

MCRUSA, welcome to the site.  Can I assume you're from Muscle Car Restorations?   :cheers:  Ted