News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Barret-Jackson

Started by khojnacki, December 31, 2008, 09:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khojnacki

Watching Barret-Jackson. A very very nice highly optioned 69 charger 500 hemi  just sold for $165,000.00. I guess prices for rare are still good. Even the commentators love the car. The car went to Florida.

Ghoste

Are you sure it wasn't a rerun?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

It's a rhetorical question btw, since the circus doesn't begin for another month.  It seems to start each year about this time with old ones be re-aired to get you all excited and want to just run down there and spen lots of money.  Think of it as an infomercial.

BigBlockSam

:yesnod: i got my tivo set up already . tivo is great . you can fast forward through the boring auctions
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

MichaelRW

Quote from: Ghoste on December 31, 2008, 12:14:11 PM
It's a rhetorical question btw, since the circus doesn't begin for another month.  It seems to start each year about this time with old ones be re-aired to get you all excited and want to just run down there and spen lots of money.  Think of it as an infomercial.

The one I saw televised a week or so ago was from their new Las Vegas venue that was held last October.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Gotta 68

I think Ghoste is correct on this.  I noticed a banner in the background... it read, Scottsdale... West World... and that's were they're having an auction in a couple weeks... why would they have two auctions so close together... I went ahead & checked the Speed Channel's schedule... and some of the shows read, Scottsdale Highlights and some read 2008 Revisited... like Ghoste mentioned above, by airing these shows now, they get everyone fired up for the live show's in a couple weeks.... and I like Big Block Sam's idea with the Tivo... blow thru all the X cars!  Ha!

Hemidoug

The trick to watching B-J with Tivo is simple....Just fast forward to the start of the commercials, back up just a second or two, and you'll be guaranteed to see a Mopar rolling up to auction. Then, if you want to find out what it sold for, just fast forward to the end of commercials and they will be rolling it off.....  :flame:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD