News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi Orange vrs Chevy Orange

Started by Moparbob, December 17, 2008, 03:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69hemi

Check out the color of my 440 in the GTX resto section of my website www.69hemi.com The color is a paler orange that the "Mopar crap in a can paint"and it is a semi gloss with a high temp rating.
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

b5blue

Very impressed with your site and restorations!That's the color I like!Great to see daughter's helping!My daughter had said she didn't want to ride in the Charger,then one day she needed something from the store so we took old blue,we got lots of thumbs up on the way,there was a note on the windshield from someone wanting me to call them about buying it when we came out of the store and a guy came up and asked if it was for sale!She said"So this happens all the time?"I said YUP!Now she's on board with the project.(currently my car is a mix of white epoxy primer,rust,and the wrong shade of b5blue)