News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pet fish

Started by jackel440, December 02, 2008, 06:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel440

A man was on his way home from fishin at the lake when he got pulled over by the game warden. The game warden searcher his truck where he found a cooler of fish and asked the man to see his fishin license. The man told the warden that he didnt have one but that he didnt catch those fish they were his pet fish . now the warden didnt believe this at all and the man said i can prove it . i take them down to the lake and let them swim around for a while then call them back they get in the bucket and i take them home . the warden said yeah right i dont believe that at all the man said i will prove it so they went down to the lake and the man turned them lose in the lake . they waited a minute then the warden said ok call them back, the man said call what back the warden said the fish the man said what fish
:smilielol:

BB1

Delete my profile