News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone into Funny car shells? Look what I found. WWE the Rock.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, November 25, 2008, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I was in a huge warehouse that has some connection with the WWE, and this car shell covered with dust was sitting on the floor.  I don't think " The Rock " needs it any more.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

John_Kunkel

I found a pic of this funny car body that was used as a sign board on top of an auto supply store, it is from the old Brotherhood car that I helped build back in the early seventies.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

John_Kunkel

Here's the same car as it was. A joint venture of the Burkholder Brothers and the Spiegel Brothers (thus the name Brotherhood)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

moparstuart

old challenger funny car I saw at monster mopar st louis
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lowprofile

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 25, 2008, 08:40:45 PM
I was in a huge warehouse that has some connection with the WWE, and this car shell covered with dust was sitting on the floor.  I don't think " The Rock " needs it any more.

Very cool!  Where did you find that? I forwarded this thread to a few friends at WWE HQ.......who knows, they might want to buy it if its for sale!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ghoste

So John, are you one of the guys working on the car in that pic?

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 26, 2008, 04:37:57 PM

Very cool!  Where did you find that? I forwarded this thread to a few friends at WWE HQ.......who knows, they might want to buy it if its for sale!
I was at 500 Bic drive in Milford CT.  As you are coming down the road to the huge old BIC complex. Take a left into the 4 driveway which has a long loading dock area.  Very first door in the warehouse on the far left, and it's sitting in there. 

We also service the elevator's at WWE in Stamford.  I was sitting on a chair in the Lobby one time talking to someone on my cell when the elevator door opened and Vince? (The big boss/owner) looked right at me and I said to my friend, oh oh I'm fired> :hah:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

pettyfan43

The year that was raced, there was also an "Undertaker" funny car and a "Kane" one as well.

BPTRacing

My funny car project "before I owned it" - Now just a shell - sanded to bare fiberglass. 
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.