News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cuda Challenger Board Down? Back Online!!

Started by 71EV2RT, November 30, 2008, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71EV2RT

I know there are members that post here also. For some reason I can't seem to access it :shruggy:

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Cuda Hunter

It goes down for a day about every three months.  I am not sure but I think they must be cleaning and backing up files. 
  Also, they have been known to shut down when they are hacked.  That has happened a few times in the last 4 years. 
I am sure it will be back up tomorrow or this evening.

inot2old

'71 'Cuda<br />'70 Charger project<br /><br />'97 Sebring convertible daily driver

AprilsPink72Cuda

I sent an email to Ross and the other Mods (who I had email addresses for) and haven't heard anything back yet.  I got worried because when I tried to go on it said domain did not exist.  I'll post here if I hear anything. 

here's what I got when I try  http://domainnotfound.optimum.net/cablevassist/dnsassist/main/?domain=www.cuda-challenger.com

Troy

The site isn't down necessarily. Looks like the domain name expired yesterday but was renewed today. It's likely that DNS servers around the world (like phone books that translate the written names to internet addresses) dropped it so now they have to pick it up again before they can direct anyone to the site. These servers are on a timer basically so they keep checking domains on a regular basis. I manipulated these a bit when I switched this web site's server several weeks ago so not many people saw the changeover (site being "gone").

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71EV2RT

Prepare for a short term boost in your membership :2thumbs:

71EV2RT

AprilsPink72Cuda

Thanks Troy!  I figured that's what happened.  Thanks for letting us post here in our time of need, lol.  Hope you are doing well and hope to see you at Carlisle again one day!