News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man... I Am A Real Jerk!!!!

Started by Martian R/T, November 12, 2009, 06:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martian R/T

I was such a jerk yesterday, I made a grown man cry, I was trying to get some info from one of our parts drivers and he wasn't giving me the answer that I wanted, so I kept asking him and he started crying, in the middle of this one of the other parts managers came up and started in on him about still being at the dealership instead of out delivering the parts, the driver was called back by me because I had some other stuff to deliver, so he hadn't gone out when he was supposed to, so the manager made an a@% of him self, he is such a D@#K Head, so he left and I kept asking questions and that was all it took, I felt like a total jerk, I still feel bad today even though I went and apologized to him, I need a serious attitude adjustment, or maybe a vacation, either way I need to mellow out. :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

BB1

Now go to your room without dinner Mr.  :nono:

Feel better now.
Delete my profile

b5blue

jb666

Well, do you feel better now?

I've been finding myself acting more and more like a jerk as the days go by... I'm kind of enjoying myself, too.  :rofl:

d72hemi

take two of these  :cheers:  :cheers: and don't call me (you couldn't if you wanted to) in the morning. I have been beyond jerk mode lately, I have been a down right "a" hole. I work in a high stress, communications maintenance shop, that requires I very large technical knowedge base to be able to effectivly do the job. One example of my actions lately worl be when a co-worked tried to explain to "all" of us how the certan RF links work. To include how UV radiation affects the link. I called him out on that in front of everyone as not knowing what he was talking about. His boss what there, and to make things worse, "he" is my boss. It is a good thing that I do his job for him because he can't. I do things like thay at least once a day. maybe I should not post this while on a work computer.