News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The company copier

Started by Spike, October 10, 2008, 01:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled on it. I left before he finished the note.

About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.

Below is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to.......

Brock Samson

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

mopar-or-no-car

Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

KS71owner

Another great copier prank is to make some copies of a paper clip, 10-15 sheets or so. take those copies and shuffle them randomly into the blank sheets in the feed tray. People will go crazy trying to find the paper clip that keeps showing up in random copies!  :smilielol: I did this at work a couple years ago, they had every tray and door open on that thing trying to find it. I let it play out for about a half hour then I let them in on the joke.

Just make sure your coworkers have a good sense of humor......

Bob

Quote from: KS71owner on October 28, 2008, 12:17:15 AM
Another great copier prank is to make some copies of a paper clip, 10-15 sheets or so. take those copies and shuffle them randomly into the blank sheets in the feed tray. People will go crazy trying to find the paper clip that keeps showing up in random copies!  :smilielol: I did this at work a couple years ago, they had every tray and door open on that thing trying to find it. I let it play out for about a half hour then I let them in on the joke.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Khyron

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Khyron on October 28, 2008, 10:47:37 PM

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
:iagree: That's awesome!! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)