News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

updated pics of my 69 charger

Started by JT01, October 29, 2008, 08:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT01

Heres some pics of my charger after it got soda blasted last week                                                                                                                                   

PocketThunder

That is the fun part, taking off all the old layers of paint and getting down to the bare metal.  The next part is looking the car over and deciding how much work it needs and where, and then saying "What the hell did i get myself into!"  :o   :smilielol:    :-\

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69*F5*SE

:iagree:  Also, soda blasting don't remove the rust.  So now it needs to be blasted to remove rust or it'll just keep growing now that it's bare metal.  What's your next move?  Keep the pics coming.  Ted

IowaCharger69

Remarkable how little rust there is. Looks like an incredible place to start!

69*F5*SE

I don't know. I'm seeing quite a bit in the engine compartment that needs attention.   :shruggy:  Looks like the passnger quarter was replaced at some point.  Ted

JT01

We just replaced the quarter the trunk pan rear valance and floors. All that work was done before the blasting. The blasting did remove some of the rust there was and also the engine compartment is in very good cond it must be the way the pic looks it doesnt need much at all.