News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AdDiCtIoN LeVeL

Started by 2much2learn, October 25, 2008, 05:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2much2learn

:shruggy: i dont know if its just me but i find myself on here all day at work and home, i was just wondering am i the only one addicted to this site? i would say on on here about a total of 3-5 hours a day   :icon_smile_big: how long or how offten would you say you visit the site? and is there a way to slow it down? like a charg-o-tine patch?* :scratchchin:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

bull

The way you wrote the subject line I thought this was going to be one of those spam threads.

moparstuart

Hi my name is stuart and i'm addicted to dodgecharger.com
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

400/6/PAC

If I admit My addiction, Can I stay anoymous. :coolgleamA:

C_stripes

I used to be an addict. But after countless dollars and time spent out a therapist. I can now say I am clean and free from dodgecharger.com.   :coolgleamA:   WAIT!!! Where am I?     SON OF A......     Guess it didn't work after all!

School is a good way to stay away from here..... Physically!  mentally, I am still here   .....or at moparts :nana: jk  only sometimes for the truck section.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

BB1

I do it... I do it a lot... and DAM proud of it!
Delete my profile

Finn

I got the unlimited internet package on my satellite phone so I can stay on here from anywhere!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69_500

Personally I deny any addiction to the site.

My wife on the other hand claims that I AM IN FACT ADDICTED TO THIS SITE.

Who is right? Hmmmm, I don't know.

The way I see it I have only spent 23 Days, 9 hours and 13 minutes on here in a span of what 4 years? Not a bad ratio.