News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paging Chris McGinnis aka Topher

Started by Charger1973, October 10, 2008, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

I dont know if its an email problem or what the deal is, but I need to get ahold of Chris and my emails are going unanswered.  I need my headlight motor back, its been gone way too long............

Ghoste

Did you try him at the 66-67 site?  I think he's a mod there now.

Charger1973

Nope im not a member but if I dont hear from him I will.  Thanks  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

I passed a message for him to call you over there.  Hope it helps, Topher is good people so everything should be okay.

Charger1973

Thanks dude.  I hope everything works out the way its supposed to, he seems like a nice enough guy.  I just need to get this deal wrapped up and havent heard back from him since July. 

pettyfan43

Topher is a great guy, he's not gonna screw you. But he isn't ever here, the 66-67 site is the place to find him. 

hemihead nc

..if you would like, give me a contact # and I'll have him contact you, had coffee with him this am and I'm sure he will fix you up. Ken Garrett

Charger1973

Thanks for the help guys.  I just signed up on the 66/67 board tonight and sent him a PM there, so i'll give it a little time and see what happens and go from there.