News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CSI:NY and a '70 Super Bee

Started by General_01, September 17, 2008, 09:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

There was a scene showing the bad guys drive up to a house in a yellow Super Bee with the reverse c stripe. Didn't expect that. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Harlow

Speaking of mopars showing up on TV. On last weeks episode of Sons of Anarchy there is a scene where a convertible '69 Coronet flys by/cuts in front of them on the highway.

smoking66

Quote from: Harlow on September 17, 2008, 10:03:03 PM
Speaking of mopars showing up on TV. On last weeks episode of Sons of Anarchy there is a scene where a convertible '69 Coronet flys by/cuts in front of them on the highway.

I remember laughing to myself when i saw that.

C_stripes

That Super Bee is used in Lots of shows, movies and commercials. It belongs to a company in LA that leases it. They have one Super Bee and one Coronet 440. They look identical on the out side. It was just in a Wendy's commerical. I am trying to think of some of the movie names. Here is a pic of it in CSI Miami. Its funny how all the CSI's are filmed in LA and none of them take place there. My uncle is the accountant for CSI NY and last year I got to take a tour threw there. Was way cool. I even had a job lined up down there until I decided to persue other things.  Heres the pic,  Jeremy

I will try to find the owners page.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

Here it is in bad boys 2 and the link to the owners of both of them. http://www.cinemavehicles.com/store_inventory.asp

Lots of other cool cars too.
Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

General_01

Thanks for the info. That car looks very cool.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

pettyfan43

That car was also used in the last season of "Angel" as one of his car collection, previous to that he drove a 1967 GTX convertible.