News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guys i came across this...

Started by snooter, October 02, 2008, 02:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snooter

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/862705190.html

lets remember sacrifice some have made on days other then the 4th of july

Drache

December 27th, 2006

QuoteMy little brother has been a fulltime recruiter in the US Army for 7 years, serving as a Station Commander in Texas City and League City, Texas for the last 3 years.

Since becoming a recruiter, my little brother has helped hundreds of young men and women achieve their dream of serving in the US Army. And of all those Soldiers that my brother put into the Army, not one of them had been killed in combat — until earlier this week.

My brother called me on Thursday to let me know that PFC Nathaniel "Nathan" Given (21) was killed in action in Iraq on Wednesday, December 27. I could tell that my brother was having a difficult time with the loss of this young Soldier. PFC Given was put into the Army at my little brothers recruiting station (the recruiter who wrote the contract on Given, Sgt. Gilliam, is now a sniper deployed to Iraq) as an 11B — which is Infantry. He was killed while on a footpatrol in Iraq (his family believes it was by an IED).
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

moparstuart

Very sad we lost this young man and a mopar fanatic also !   God bless there family and so sorry for there loss.  :angel: :angel:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

Man, that's a sad story.  I don't blame them for wanting to sell it. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)