News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So this guy goes deer hunting and...

Started by bull, September 27, 2008, 06:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

... he spots one 50 yards off and shoots it dead. But as soon as the deer hits the ground the hunter gets tapped on the shoulder and turns to find a bull elk staring back at him.

"That deer was a friend of mine," the elk says. "Now one of two things is going to happen here. Either I'm going to gore you and stomp you to death with my antlers and hooves or you're going to let me have my way with you; which is it going to be?"

The hunter doesn't have to think long to realize he'd rather live and be sexually abused by an elk than be killed so he lets the elk have his way. But after a few weeks of simmering with anger about it back at home the hunter decides wants revenge so he returns to the woods to find the elk. After a few hours of searching he spots the elk grazing in a meadow and shoots it dead. Before he can take a step he's tapped on the shoulder and turns to find a huge bear staring back at him.

"That elk was a friend of mine," the huge bear says. "One of two things is going to happen here. Either I'm going to tear you to pieces with my teeth and claws or you're going to let me have my way with you; which is it going to be?"

Of course the hunter decides again that he'd rather be sexually abused by a huge bear and live than be torn to pieces so he lets the bear have his way with him. But again after a few weeks seething at home the hunter wants revenge so he returns to the woods to find the bear. After a few hours he spots the bear scratching his back on a tree and shoots it dead. But before he can take one step toward the bear he's tapped on the shoulder and turns to find Bigfoot staring back at him.

"You're not really coming out here for the hunting, are you?" said Bigfoot.

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

I remembered that one from a long time ago but couldnt remember the punch.  :ROFL:   :ROFL:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

knitz01