News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero Warrior Reunion-Monster Mopar Schedule

Started by Mopurr, September 02, 2008, 12:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

Wed. Sept. 17

8am-9am  Gateway Classic Mustang--Bullit Replica Mustang built here
9:30-11:00AM  Meramec Caverns
Lunch Stop & Explore Cuba Mo Murals
1pm Bob's Gasoline Alley--Private Collection of Gas Memorbilia
After the tour at Bob's we will have time to check out the following
Small Local car Collection
Worlds Largest Rocking Chair... on Rt 66
If we did not have enough time in Cuba stop as we go back through .....more mural picture opportunities and maybe a stop at the chocolate shop
6:30pm Dinner at the White Rose in Union MO

Thurs. Sept 18th
9:30  St. Louis Museum of Transportation Tour---we have a guide schedule for this tour.
Approx. 11am we will drive to Ted Drewes.... Famous Frozen Custard.....there are also several other restaurants within 2/3 blocks that you can grab a sandwich at.
1:00pm   Route 66 State Park.... Museum, Gift shop and Car Group photo planned on old strip of 66
Return to Union
Evening Cookout at Rich & Judy's

Friday Sept. 19th
Get together at Rich & Judy's  Start at Approx.  10:00-11:00 am
Lunch & visit with the special guests
2-3pm Head off to IL .....Pickup Registration @ Gateway International on the way to the hotel

Evening.....Meeting room at the hotel will be open for visiting and Videos and Picture sharing.

Sat. Monster Mopar
Track Laps  Update per Geno....3:30pm
Evening- 7pm Guest Question & Answer Session.

Sunday
more Action at Gateway
Laps @ 11am

The Filming at Gateway Classic Mustang is not going to happen unfornately  Hot Rod TV is no more Hot Rod Magazine has decided to not have the show any longer & the producer that was going to do the filming did not have a signed contract with Speed because of the show no longer being made

Brian's shoot is for another network/show. and unforunately will be a week later so we are all going to miss seeing him at MM this year.

If anyone needs my Cell number in order to know where the group will be in order to meet up with us at anytime please PM me.  Also if you need Driving Directions to anywhere during the schedule PM with your email and I will send them to you....otherwise they will be available at the Hotel In Union.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Sherri

Aero426

Sherri, the dash plaques are not here yet, but should be any day. 

hemigeno

Right now, the oval track laps are scheduled to be at 3:30pm on Saturday, and 11am on Sunday morning.  I've confirmed the time and availability twice with Dan Harman @ Gateway International, and have sent an email to Scott Sieveking asking for his approval.  After Scott gets back with me, I'll hit Jim Campbell up just to make sure the times are OK, but this is the exact schedule we used for the laps last year.

Mopurr

Mopurr