News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I am so angry about myself i could........Be Carefull!!!!

Started by Streetmaster, April 26, 2008, 01:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xs29l8b

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on April 27, 2008, 08:21:37 PM
I read this thread with interst and wondered if the Attorney General for the state of OK couldn't be brought in on somthing like this?
no harm in trying, good luck.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Troy on April 27, 2008, 05:01:44 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 27, 2008, 11:41:53 AM
Quote from: Troy on April 27, 2008, 10:00:18 AM

More threads:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic,26319.0.html
That one takes me to the front index page. :ahum:

Without knowing your plans, I'm curious as to why he's not banned? He's definitely caused plenty of members grief.
Whoops! I copied that link from an old email but apparently the thread got deleted though the regular clean up process.

And, for the record, all of those user accounts are banned. I removed all of the remaining ads today. I don't believe we've seen the last of them but I can't ban the IP block or we'd lose everyone on Comcast in Oklahoma.

Troy

I thought later, that I should have said 'without knowing what's going on behind the scenes" instead of "your plans". I thought you probably had a good plan for him, that sucks that he's not easier to block. Glad you're on it though, carry on. :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Streetmaster

Ok, thank's for all of You, now i have at least a phone number, i will try to call him everytime late night til early morning.

Thank's again
Thomas

zerfetzen

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on April 26, 2008, 01:19:53 PM

Here is another thread about the Charger dealings from Ebay....[
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33446.0.html 

I'm the guy in the above thread that bought a Charger from him.  From the sounds of other stories, I got out very lucky.  I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, Streetmaster.  Best of luck pursuing him with the authorities.  I'm not a hothead or anything, but I'd give anything to show up on his doorstep.

For what it's worth, here's what I had on him:

Mike and Kristi McGahey
7801 N. 122 East Avenue
Owasso, OK 74055
(918) 955-6649
mcgahey1@cox.net

Here's where the asshole lives, just in case someone can cash in a favor with some old military buddy to call in an airstrike:
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

Charger_Fan

You could always electrify that swimming pool in the back yard. :whistling:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 28, 2008, 06:37:21 PM
You could always electrify that swimming pool in the back yard. :whistling:

Or fill it with a truck load of Jell-O?  :shruggy:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff

4cruzin

Well aren't these some nice people . .   ::)  If I lived close . . I'd pay a visit.   :scratchchin:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

hutch

Again, if he took your money in a transaction over the phone or internet and never give you the goods or service he told you he would.  He has commited wire fraud and that is a federal crime.   Call your local PD, or AG and let them know. They will help you out and get this guy locked up.

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

resto

Among other things I will be filing a claim in the Tulsa County Small Claims Court. Once I have a judgement I'll hire a local collections attorney. If anyone is interested perhaps we could use the same attorney. Here's a link to the Small Claims Court:

http://216.247.165.133/Tulsadistrictcourt/SmallClaimsCourt/SC.asp

68coronetGLwannabe

Sure am glad I came here first! Almost bid on a 69 charger General lee he is selling on Ebay. If any one is interested the listing will end tomorrow.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

NMike

Quote from: resto on May 05, 2008, 05:15:10 PM
Among other things I will be filing a claim in the Tulsa County Small Claims Court. Once I have a judgement I'll hire a local collections attorney. If anyone is interested perhaps we could use the same attorney. Here's a link to the Small Claims Court:

http://216.247.165.133/Tulsadistrictcourt/SmallClaimsCourt/SC.asp

how did that go?

Rolling_Thunder

I got a buddy who is a CCT - he calls in air strikes all the time....     never on US soil though....      but who would miss this guy and one 1000lb laser guided bomb ?    :scratchchin:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

resto

NMike,

I've been buried in work this summer so I haven't filed yet. I've got all the paperwork in order to do so and it will be filed in the next couple of weeks. I just need to be sure I can appear when the court calls my case. I'll try to keep you posted as to the results.