News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

entire car harnesses

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, August 22, 2008, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

i took the car off the road today so i could take a year and do some work to it thats basicly free except my time and labor. now i was thinking of making all my own harnesses for the entire car. does anyone have any suggestions on where to start what wire to use, connectors etc. thanks Mike

Winged 1

;)
Might I suggest just purchasing a new one.. Just my  :Twocents:
Eric

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Winged 1 on August 22, 2008, 08:45:28 PM
;)
Might I suggest just purchasing a new one.. Just my  :Twocents:
Eric

I agree!!!  :iagree:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Brightyellow69rtse

i would but i have 0 dollars lol. part of the reason i took it off the road.  i have storage insurance on it now so atleast its still insured. only catch is the car has to be off for a full year before i can put collision on it again. so i got nuthin but time.

Plumcrazy

Quote from: Brightyellow69rtse on August 22, 2008, 09:04:44 PM
i would but i have 0 dollars lol. part of the reason i took it off the road.  i have storage insurance on it now so atleast its still insured. only catch is the car has to be off for a full year before i can put collision on it again. so i got nuthin but time.

Then I would go to plan B.  Repair the ones you have.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.