News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

vacuum operated headlight doors- question

Started by Lizzy, April 28, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzy

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago I posted a topic about my failing hood mounteds and vacuum operated headlight doors. The hood mounteds are fixed, but I'm working on the doors now.
I know there is a small hose that is not connected...

But I'm not sure where it should go, so some help would be great!

I'm gonna try to explain the problem as good as I can:

There are 2 headlights  ;D  There are small hoses coming from the right headlight and from the left headlight. The left hose has a connector (ressembles a 'T') and the right hose also.

The hose that comes from the left connector goes to the vacuum can... the other one isn't connected.
There is a bigger hose that leads from the can to the intake.

I think I should buy a connector, to connect the both hoses (the one from the right connector, AND the one from the left connector), and connect that to the can. Am I right?

BTW... What's weird: on this pic, it seams that there is no connection between the left and right connector, and the can!

Thanks guys  :angel:

UFO

This diagram should help.The measurements on there are not carved in stone,but they are what was on my car.

mopar0166

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, I searched for two hours for this diagram and this is more then expected!!!  :2thumbs:   :cheers: