News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory markings, whadaya think?

Started by HeavyFuel, December 26, 2011, 07:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on December 27, 2011, 09:56:40 PM
Quote from: Back N Black on December 27, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
What was on your car a "D" or a "B" ?

We're not discussing my car, we're discussing the pics posted by the op.  :shruggy:

I have posted two other images - one an A Body and the other a B Body (Charger) and each have markings consistent with their platform.  :Twocents:

FWIW, you asked in post #3 of this thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,87292.0.html if I had any tips, and in this thread I do... So do you have anything to add to threads, or are you just on the site, stirring the pot   :sleep:

I ask you a straight forward question and that's how you reply??? your either really paranoid or a glue bag.

bull

Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 28, 2011, 06:15:23 PM
Quote from: bull on December 28, 2011, 03:54:37 PM
Thanks. :cheers: Not wanting to be a pain but would you mind measuring them for me? I failed to do that when I took the pics of mine. :brickwall:

Mine are 13/16 " tall.   I think that is a good size for the gear housing, but in retrospect, I'd go just a tish smaller for the axle tube, based on the photos.  (I didn't measure mine before destruction, either)

I found some rubber stamps today that are about 11/16" and they look a little too small to me. Going to see if something turns up on Ebay before I use them.