News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sort of new member

Started by sean68charger, October 19, 2005, 04:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sean68charger

So, this is where most of you guys from the old DC.com went to. I was a member on there too and had some great advise and help of you all.
Anyway I`ive been enjoying my charger for the last few months and I am preparing her for a respray at the moment. my dilema is- what colour am I  going to paint her. Do I go the same red with black tailstripe and keep the black vinyl roof, or tripple black with red tail sripes, the intereior is black anywy.
what do you guys think?
I`m glad I have found you all again
sean
68 Charger 440 R/T<br />Burnout Bandit!!!

psykicpup

I would say go with what ever you prefer but I guess you cant decide so I think the red would be good just as a change from triple black & it might be easier to maintain - black shows the dust & kitty paw prints so!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

andy74

leave it black and shoot the neighbor hood cats,welcome back!

psykicpup

oops my manners! :-[
thanks for reminding me Andy!

Welcome back  1
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

RD

welcome back sean, nice to see ya pop your head back into the charger cyber world!  now, the problem is, will you ever leave ???
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

Welcome back!

I'd say that if your car's really straight, black would be good to go...but if it's not super-straight, every little wave will show up, so stay with red. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

85shelbycharger

Hey welcome back!  I just found my way back over this week too haha  :cheers:
Patrick - SDAC Member
Vice President: SDAC Pittsburgh
--------------------------------------------------------
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger - T2/A568
1989 Dodge Omni GLH (Clone) - Daily Driver
1990 Dodge Daytona Shelby - T1/Auto, MP computer, Intercooled

41husk

welcome back! it's yours shoot it what ever color you wish.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Tom_440

Welcome!!!
When (if) the budget allows, I hope to spray my '68 black (but it stays in the garage and my dogs hunt the neighborhood cats). Just my preference, but the body gotta be arrow straight.

Doc74

Welcome back Sean !

Personally I wouldn't go with red anywhere, I'd preffer black, no vinyl top, flat black bumble bee.
The chrome trim and charger badges on the c pillar would really stand out.
Just get a base/clearcoat job, it's easier to keep it clean and touch up when necessary.

My  :Twocents:

JimShine

Yeah, I like black too. Black with no vinyl top but leave the vinyl trim on would look cool.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

sean68charger

the body is almost arrow straight-so black I think it`s gonna be, keeping the vinyl roof though, matt black tail stripes, mmmmmmmm sounds cool, i will sleep on that one!
thanks for the warm welcome back
68 Charger 440 R/T<br />Burnout Bandit!!!