News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD quarters approved

Started by suntech, August 08, 2008, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Just got off the phone with Allan, at Auto Metal Direct. They have now approved the rear quarters, and they are going in to production!! They are very happy with the way they turned out :2thumbs:  60 days from now, and they will be here.   :cheers:
Roof skins are also close, and hopefully here roughly at the same time :2thumbs:

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

69*F5*SE

suntech

QuoteThe wait is still on

Yes, but we have been waiting for the corrections to be done, and now it is, and approved :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Giant step forward the way i see it!!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

JimShine

This is great news! I am glad they are being picky about these and not allowing even minor tooling issues pass just so they can start making money.

Mopar2Ya

Great news. Does anyone know the quality/alloy/galvanized content of the metal AMD uses?

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

mikepmcs

Quote from: Mopar2Ya on August 08, 2008, 06:01:30 PM
Great news. Does anyone know the quality/alloy/galvanized content of the metal AMD uses?

Call em', they are very friendly and will tell you anything you want to know.

http://www.autometaldirect.com/

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mopar2Ya

Quote from: mikepmcs on August 08, 2008, 06:03:14 PM
Quote from: Mopar2Ya on August 08, 2008, 06:01:30 PM

Call em', they are very friendly and will tell you anything you want to know.

http://www.autometaldirect.com/

v/r
Mike
Yes they are very friendly. I called them several months ago. I just figured they are closed now. I'm sure they are a quality piece. I just have nightmares of the piece of metal I put on an old beater that rusted through in like 1.5yrs.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8