News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which disc brake set up

Started by oldschool, July 30, 2008, 06:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschool

i have 2 cudas and 2 chargers; 70's. the 2 chargers have stock manual disc brakes up front. the 2 cudas have stock power disc brakes up front. theese cars are fast and need better brakes. i want to keep the stock 15"wheels on all of them if i can. what would be the best set up for street use? i saw a add for brembos and willwood for mopars,anybody use theese? if i use a 16" wheel,magum 500s or rallys,how do they look? do they still look stock? has anybody used them? i am trying to keep the stock look,but also be able to stop.
:cheers:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

J-440

I have the Wilwood's on mine and a 17" rim is a mandatory minimum size with these rotors (13").  I'm 99% sure that the Brembos or Baer's will be the same.  One company that you might like would be Stainless Steel Brakes.  They are featured in most Mopar magazines for disc brake swaps and a 15" wheel should work.
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede