News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Superbird

Started by HKCharger, July 14, 2008, 05:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKCharger

:rotz:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

First saw that pic about two years ago. I hope Daimler took the plans with them when they left.  :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

WingCharger

If they build that, there will be hell to pay!  :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

I will personally burn down the facility. AND BADGED CHRYSLER NO LESS!!!! :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

Troy

Quote from: WingCharger on July 14, 2008, 09:13:37 PM
If they build that, there will be hell to pay!  :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

I will personally burn down the facility. AND BADGED CHRYSLER NO LESS!!!! :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
Geez you take things a bit too seriously. And you may also want to watch what sort of threats your throwing around.

Some people would call this "article" a "JOKE". Not only that, it's old since DC no longer exists and Dr. Z isn't affiliated with Chrysler any more. Not to mention the ride in the "crash test car"? How could anyone have actually thought this was a serious piece of journalism?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dkn1997

I used to think  the footage of Theisman's leg getting broken was disgusting.  I used to think that. 
RECHRGED

pettybird

next time no airbag! 

that's classic

charger_fan_4ever

I wonder when the big 3 will stop trying to duplicate the originals. Its like all the movie sequals you can't better the original.

Modern charger dayona is enough of an embaressment to the original. Imagine if they would have slapped a wing on  :eek2:

PocketThunder

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on July 18, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
I wonder when the big 3 will stop trying to duplicate the originals. Its like all the movie sequals you can't better the original.

Modern charger dayona is enough of an embaressment to the original. Imagine if they would have slapped a wing on  :eek2:

So you're saying Caddyshack II is not better than Caddyshack I?...??...  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 18, 2008, 04:11:40 PM

So you're saying Caddyshack II is not better than Caddyshack I?...??...  :shruggy:
or the blues brother 2000  :smilielol: :eek2:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on July 18, 2008, 04:18:59 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 18, 2008, 04:11:40 PM

or the blues brother 2000  :smilielol: :eek2:

Thats a tough one, BB2000 was pretty good i thought.  Because it was far enough after the original that you knew they were obviously making a copy of the original, but it was a pretty good movie by itself.  As for Caddyshack II, well, lets just say i've seen it once and i got it for Christmas 5 or 6 years ago from my sister and i havent opened the wrapper yet.  I'm gonna preserve it for ebay 20 years from now and see what happens. :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

blake68rt

69_500

If anyone remembers back to before that article was written in the magazine that picture was on Moparts. I believe it was a photoshop of the soon to be released "Charger".

DodgeChargerNeeded

No worse than the Dodge Ram Daytona Truck
Jeff

purple70rt

Quote from: Troy on July 14, 2008, 09:21:04 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on July 14, 2008, 09:13:37 PM

Geez you take things a bit too seriously. And you may also want to watch what sort of threats your throwing around.

Some people would call this "article" a "JOKE". Not only that, it's old since DC no longer exists and Dr. Z isn't affiliated with Chrysler any more. Not to mention the ride in the "crash test car"? How could anyone have actually thought this was a serious piece of journalism?

Troy

That's why I don't frequent message boards much anymore..... There are some really dense people in the world.