News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Coming off the line @ Pinks

Started by Hemidoug, July 30, 2008, 04:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Thought I would post this up if anyone is interested....this was the arm drop pass. Looks like another 500 RPM on the leave and I'll have those tires in the air. I thought it was a cool pic. Some of you hadn't see the wheel combo I used....I thought it looked cool! Seems like a couple of the guys from Pinks thought so too......

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Blown70

NICE, cannot wait to see the wheels UP  :popcrn:

Hemidoug

Here's a better shot of the wheels.....

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great shot Doug & sorry I missed the event.   I read your story as well....man you gotta get that thing into the 11's soon!

Any idea when the episode will air?   Sorry if its been posted already....first day back from vacation ya know ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Hemidoug

Hey Chris...welcome back to "the world" (lol). Hope you had a good time! It's supposed to air in Oct. I hear ya on the 11s...should have been there but for all the weak links popping up. She held together for the big day though  :icon_smile_big:. Don't know how much more track time she will see this year.....I have a date with Ron for a little grudge matching in Sep. Right now she's just sitting in the garage resting.....I have to get the demons out of the van before I put her on the trailer again......You sure did miss a GREAT time buddy!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mefirst

:2thumbs:

FAT rear tire and skinny front tire combo looks great... Run the same setup on my ride and I just love how it looks...

/Tom

NYCMille

Hemidoug

Quote from: NYCMille on July 30, 2008, 06:11:57 PM
Killer shot man! Very cool  :cheers:

MIKE! Thanks man...you get home safe and sound? Sorry to hear about Angrier......

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Hemidoug

Rumor has it that last pass was 11.97.....  :o :coolgleamA: :icon_smile_big: I have a friend that has contacts at Etown who is going to confirm it.... :D

firefighter3931

Looking good Doug !  :coolgleamA:  Nice front end rise and a little wrinkle action on the Hoosiers  :icon_smile_cool:

How did it 60 ft ?

113 mph is plenty for high 11's  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

FlatbackFanatic

That car is so bad ass!!! :drool5: Love the tire combo! I hope you have better luck next time.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

resq302

Nice action pic Doug.  You'll get into the 11's for sure.  Just keep at it.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

69*F5*SE

I set the first picture as my background wallpaper. KILLER shot   :yesnod:

69bronzeT5

AWESOME! She looks great as usual :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic