News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 Super Bee--Just a nice Saturday Morning Drive

Started by Kevin68N71, August 02, 2008, 11:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin68N71

1971 Super Bee--alot of wind and background noise (damn camera) but you'll get the idea....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701SZVF_I58
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

moparsuebear

Go Bears!!

General_01

Can't wait until I can take my Bee for a drive. Still working on getting the stroker installed in the car. Maybe by September I will get to take a drive. Thanks for the video. You need to come up with a mounting system so you can mount the camara and hit record. That way you can do this even if nobody is riding with you. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Kevin68N71

Quote from: General_01 on August 02, 2008, 01:57:14 PM
Can't wait until I can take my Bee for a drive. Still working on getting the stroker installed in the car. Maybe by September I will get to take a drive. Thanks for the video. You need to come up with a mounting system so you can mount the camara and hit record. That way you can do this even if nobody is riding with you. :icon_smile_big:

True, that and figure a better way to mount mics so you pick up engine and exhaust and not all the wind noise.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

71 Bee Man

Quote from: General_01 on August 02, 2008, 01:57:14 PM

G'day guys,

just come back from taking my 71 Bee for a drive today - had to go to a display day to promote a car show. Ran great the old Charger.
You guys are pretty lucky over there.....at least you have a chance of cruising with some other 71's.....not here. There'd only be about a dozen in the country i reckon.

Peter :2thumbs:
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html