News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of Black 68 Chargers needed...

Started by G-man, July 15, 2008, 05:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

Troy

I don't think there are any pictures like that on the forum. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1BAD68

here's mine
15x8 rear
15x7 front

G-man

Thats an interesting colour. Looks good!  :cheers:

Hemidog

69*F5*SE

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

G-man

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 15, 2008, 02:40:48 PM
:flame:

Can you get some side shots and front angle shots so I can see the grill with the car?

Would be appreciated!

1bad68, if you can do the same... thanks heaps

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

mally69

Im glad you decided to make this post becuase I was getting ready to do it also.  :2thumbs:  Keep the pics coming guys.

Charger-Bodie

How 'bout black and smoke??  :D

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

G-man

damn, THAT is a nice charger!

Even has nice deep dish wheels... Woho! (added bonus for me)

I just dont like the hood pins... they make a challenger look tough but ruin a charger IMO (looks out of place on such a square car)

Sinister68

Just got my car back from the body shop.  Been trying to bolt everything back up  :-\

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

G-man

Sinister thats 1 hell of a car!

Is the rear metalic (yes?) stripe on the 2nd pic... cause I cant see it on there in 2nd pic.

The grill... notice in the middle how the metal (top part of grill) sags down? Ive noticed that on ALL chargers... can that be made to be flat and not drop down like that?

Can you get a side shot of the car so i see the chrome wheels with it?

Is that Jet black?

Any metalic in it or solid/clear only ?

any other detail... that thing looks damn good.

Finn

Quote from: G-man on July 17, 2008, 11:02:56 PM
that thing looks damn good.
I agree. I like the stripe color R/T on the grill, nice touch. :cheers:
Like to see more pictures of it!

p.s. wider tires :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69*F5*SE

Sinister68

Quote from: G-man on July 17, 2008, 11:02:56 PM

Is the rear metalic (yes?) stripe on the 2nd pic... cause I cant see it on there in 2nd pic.

The grill... notice in the middle how the metal (top part of grill) sags down? Ive noticed that on ALL chargers... can that be made to be flat and not drop down like that?

Can you get a side shot of the car so i see the chrome wheels with it?

Is that Jet black?

Any metalic in it or solid/clear only ?

any other detail... that thing looks damn good.
Yep, its metallic black with a metallic green rear stripe.  The front and rear R/T emblems are painted the same color as the stripe.  I've got "440 Magnum" emblems for the hood scoop that are painted the same color green. 

The grill is slightly warped on the upper passenger side thanks to yours truly using a plastic welding kit on a crack in that area.   :RantExplode: I've got to try to repair that when I get a chance :rotz:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54