News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger window regulator pieces needed

Started by stroked438, August 11, 2008, 11:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stroked438

I am looking for a roller guide for the left rear window regulator. It looks like a stud with a roller on each and it is adjustable. I just got the glass in the car and that piece is missing. I don't know what it is called. I need to know what it is called and need to find one or need to know where to get it.

Attachment

Finn

A pic of the one for the other side might be good if you can get it. I'll have to find a power window kit and check to make sure I wont be needing it but I probably have the part in question if no one else knows of where to find one.  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Shakey

The window roller kit available from numerous dealers (I'd try A+M High Tech Automtive first) will have it.

I have a thread called Interior Assembly that has photos of the qtr regulator as well as the piece you are looking for.

I have heard that these kits are always on back order. 

stroked438

The rollers are available but the piece that they go on aren't reproduced and sold.

Ryan

rt specialties makes the entire assembly, however they have been on backorder for over a month
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Sweet T

That's all I've heard, back order....back order.  I called a few places also!
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

lilwendal

Get me a pick and I'll send you what you need.  Hold on let me be more exact....Send me a pic of what window part you need and I'll send you one. 

stroked438

I just sent you an email with a picture of the part that is needed. My address is on the email also. Let me know how much you need with shipping and I will get it to you. Thanks.