News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2008 hotrod power tour pic.

Started by tick68charger, July 16, 2008, 05:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tick68charger

I was looking at my hrpt pics and seen this so I Just had to share this pic. 
I seen AJ from overhaulin in the crowed on the power tour so i got a pic with her.
She is even hotter looking in person :drool5:.  Look at my SH*TAZZ grin,  as my wife takes the pic. :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Definitely a hottie. :2thumbs:
You have a cool wife, too. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Finn

The look on your face cracks me up :rofl:. Id have the exact same look on though.  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

blake68rt

4speed

she is a keeper,man you are lucky :drool5:

Ghoste

Oh wow, you are in the picture too.  Sorry I never noticed the first couple of times I looked at it.  :icon_smile_big:

471_Magnum

Photochop. That's a cardboard cutout.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

69*F5*SE

Brock Samson

Wow! she's damn near perfect eh?..  :drool5:

challenger70

'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger
'70  440 727 FY1 Challenger

six-tee-nine

too bad your wife whas there too  :drool5:

But on the other hand if she would'nt have been there you would be unable to share this gorgeous babe with us......
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...