News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I finally found you guys. Old post brought back.

Started by Bob, August 11, 2005, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Bob

Thanks RD.

IBsmokin

thats a nice and clean 3rd gen, is it unrestored and unmolested?, it looks all original.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Bob

IBSmokin,
I did have it painted, new carpet and headliner. Other than that what you see is what I got. It was a barn find in Kentucky a few years back. When I joined DC.Com in 02, I advertised for a 3rd generation and a guy down there had it.
Thanks
Bob

41husk

Welcome back the car looks great!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Are you the guy that found that car along with 5 or 6 other cars in a barn?

Oh & we wouldn't mind if you posted more pics, either. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Bob

No, it was not me. Be nice if it was.

Bob

Bob

My first post on the new site relived. :smilielol:
ChargerFan, RD, Ibsmokin and 41Husk were there as the greeters. Still here and a whopping 617 posts. Can't call me a post prostitute.
Bob