News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New! Who Me???

Started by Mopar Madness, October 18, 2005, 06:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Madness

Sorry to be so long to post ,should have done it a few weeks ago. Glad to be onthis site.
Anyway, I've been restoring Mopars for almost 25 years now,(no I won't give my age away but it's over 25) I mainly stay with 'B" bodies but we have a few E bodies in our shop right now. My personal cars are a 68 & 70 Charger, I just sold our 340 Duster.
If you see me advertising parts here, I just got tired years back of being backordered or when asking for a part people saying "You have a What?"
I'm loctaed on London,KY and a few from this site have been by my place and they have seen I fully intend on being a large Mopar parts dealer. And I'm not going up like everyone in 2006 25% and start handling fee's being added on top of shipping.
We have surroned ourselves with the correct people, semi-retired Chrysler engineers,including one of the original Hemi-men and one of the best painters you could ever hope to have.
No more boring profile from me!!
I'm glad to be here and I know I will learn something everyday from the members(we never quit learning) so anything I can do to help just asK.
Thanks.......

Afflyer

Welcome to the site then!

I've got a "wish list" of a few parts for my '69 Charger.  I'd be happy to pass it along to you and see if you have what I'm looking for.  I'm always in favor of giving someone new some business if they are fair minded and not exhorbatent in fees for this and fees for that, such as on E-Gouge.

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Shakey

Welcome to the site!   :cheers:

I have seen your advertisements here and you seem to have fair prices.   I will keep you in mind when I need parts, however my project is almost complete, well not almost but I have 95% of the parts.

I joined up last year, just before Christmas as I was on the hunt for a Charger.   I bought an F6 '69 Charger R/T SE in February, took delivery in April and have been picking away at it bit by bit, mostly on weekends as it is parked out at my In-Laws farm about an hour from home.   The body has been done, as well as the drivetrain, which I am glad as those are the difficult & expensive aspects of the restoration.

As I mentioned, I will keep you in mind for future purchases.

You have joined a site that is loaded with friendly and helpful people that are always willing to share their experiences, tips and information and ask for nothing in return.   Also, it never fails, I literally laugh out loud at least once a day at some of the things I see & read here.   

Once again, welcome aboard, enjoy yourself and good luck with your busines venture.   :cheers:

Mopar Madness

E-gouge, I like that, a fitting name. I'm in the business because I love Mopars, and just enjoy a cruise down the road in a Charger just enough to make the Cheby boys drool.
If for got mention you can contact me direct at --kksergent@adelphia.net

Silver R/T

welcome and my favorite chargers are 68 and 70 too. also like 72-74
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

welcome mopar madness, i would love to come to kentucky and five finger discount all your stuff, but that would be wrong :D  anywho, welcome again and keep dem parts a comin!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

cudaken

Welcome  Mopar Madness, I have seen you listing parts here but this is the first time I have seen you on the main page. Helps when a buyer can places the name with seller.

Cuda Ken 
I am back

LivedodgeItaly

Welcome on board!!!! when I have the budget for a charger ...69 or 68  maybe you will listen of me again!!
                                             Andrea