News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is it?

Started by Lurker, July 05, 2008, 12:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurker

color is unmistakable not sure about the rest  ;)
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667

Lurker

yay 37 tries to post picture and then the revalation *resize it!*
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667

Big Lebowski

Not sure of the year or make, but appears to me that it's an old car. :smilielol: Just kidding. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

gordo1968charger

P.O.S
:cheers:
TO ME ANYWAY
but i m sure its someones pride and joy and i respect that. :2thumbs:
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

I was thinking a Chevy from the same era, 1934, but this came up in an image search of a 1935 Chevy.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Looks like a good match from my vantage point. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 07, 2008, 05:29:37 PM
Looks like a good match from my vantage point. :2thumbs:

Yeah, it's the same except fhr the vents on the side of the hood/nose part. (whatever they called that)

Of course I have no idea if it's really a '35 Chevy, but I'd drive it.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry