News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heater Controls

Started by Shakey, July 05, 2008, 06:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

'68 - '69 Charger heater (no AC) controls?

Will one fit in the space of the other?

Does anyone have any photos?

Was a light standard or an option?

Thanks in advance.

Charger-Bodie

Thats actually kind of a loaded question! I think they will "fit" in one an others place but they are different. the 68 control has a panel above the buttons that says the functions and the 69 70 one has a pice behind the buttons.

this info is for non A/C, the A/C ones are also different.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

firefighter3931

Mike, which cable do you need ? I have a spare heater control unit (non A/C) that has the cable still attached for heat/defrost function. The temperature cable is MIA unfortunately.

The underdash light was an option....my original 68 didn't have it but my current project did. However, i won't be installing it.....gonna make a small panel to replace the light and use it to mount some guages. Lemme know if you need any of this stuff...

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs