News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

18th Annual Toys for Tots show

Started by Bob, November 03, 2008, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Yesterday went to the above mentioned and it was a great turn out for Mopars. 

Brock Samson

Nice pics - looks chilly...

i really like that b-5 GTX but ain't those the wrong mirrors?..

Why and what is Challengeher holding something over her head?..  :lol:

Bob

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 03, 2008, 10:39:55 AM
Nice pics - looks chilly...

i really like that b-5 GTX but ain't those the wrong mirrors?..

Why and what is Challengeher holding something over her head?..  :lol:
Sorry Brock, I don't know squat about anything other that 71-74 B body.
I caught Jackie off guard when she was putting on here jacket. It was cold. Started out about 50, went to 55 for about 3 minutes and then went back to 50.
Let me put a plug in for Jackie. There were about 500 people there and she knew 501 of them. She hooked me up with some real cool and knowledgeable Mopar guys who can actually give me some hands on advice.
Thanks Jackie. Oh by the way, she won the Doge Jacket raffle,

71ChallengeHer

Bob, It was great seeing you again.  :cheers:  And thanks for posting that pic  :nana: And thanks for helping out with my stalker.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll download the pics I have and post them here. It was getting late after Steve fixed my door. But I'm going up there tomorrow nite and I'll get you that phone #.  :2thumbs:

mikesbbody

I thought that 71 challenger looked like jackies  :icon_smile_big: nice turnout  :2thumbs:

Bob

Quote from: mikesbbody on November 03, 2008, 10:07:29 PM
I thought that 71 challenger looked like jackies  :icon_smile_big: nice turnout  :2thumbs:

Sue was. To bad it is Sundays. Saturday was great weather wise.