News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MR. ANGRY INC. & BULLRUN 2008

Started by NYCMille, June 17, 2008, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Mike...... Does Dr. Phil do your consulting?  Angry all the time you are?...............   :icon_smile_big:

Seriously, that's great you're taking on the American Dream entrepreneur role.. I hope for great success for you................

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Steve P.

Great news Mike. It sounds fantastic to me. All the best in both business and the BullRun...   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

That's really cool, both the business venture & this years BULLRUN...I think...I still haven't seen last year's, but I'll take your work for it. ;D
I'll watch this thread. If you end up coming through Salt Lake, I'm taking the day off! :icon_smile_cool:

Oh & I'm gonna buy a shirt & a coffee cup from your site. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bronzeT5

Mike, where will the cars be going after they leave Calgary? What places are you guys going to?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

pettyfan43

Mike, I sure hope you make those T-Shirts in fat boy sized, I need a couple. the decals are too cool and the stuff is GREAT!!!

69*F5*SE

Farout site and logo merchandise  :coolgleamA:

resq302

Mike,

Congrats on the new company and I wish you the best of success with Mr. Angry,Inc.  The logo is absolutely amazing.  Put me down for a shirt when you start making them.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

charger_mike75

When is the Mr. Angry store going to be open for business ? I want to buy some stuff too.  :2thumbs:

C_stripes

Mike. Congrats on the store. Sorry about the daytona. I am sure next year it will kill the competition. If you need a co pilot, let me know :2thumbs:! lol. I know that your store will work. I would like to get a few things also. Let me know when you open your doors. I second the ++++++++++ sizes. I also want a few stickers for the caddi.  Talk to you later.  Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.