News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tim Russert dead at 58

Started by my73charger, June 13, 2008, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

hutch

damn, thats way too young to go.  Sad deal,

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

chargerboy69

Holy s&%t. I always like him. I thought he was fair.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

BMOTOXSTAR

I like him. He went to the college I will be attending for my 4 year. :o
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Mike DC

Wow. 

I just saw that dude give a talk in an auditorium in my town last year. 

TruckDriver

I just saw this too on the news :o He was just on last night!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

When Hillary announced her run was over, he just couldn't go on any longer. :D

Seriously though, that's a bummer. I liked his commentary & demeanor. RIP. :angel:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BMOTOXSTAR

A relative of mine knows of him and said that when he went to school here in Cleveland that he had his on booking agency that booked bands & musicians. One of the Cleveland favorites that he booked and help launch the start of was The Boss, Bruce Springsteen. :yesnod: :musik010:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Big Lebowski

Really sad, he was a cool guy. Very fair to both sides, makes me feel sad for Big Russ & the family & NBC. :angel:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."