News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going, going, GONE: SRT8 Challengers sold out

Started by 70charginglizard, April 27, 2008, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I expect that somewhere in the spring of 2012, I will buy a nice '08 SRT with 78,000 miles on the clock. :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: Goodz on April 28, 2008, 10:30:01 AM
Anyone have a pic of the car?  I would like to see it.
I have two. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Goodz

Guess I am a neandethal too.  I actually like this car.   ;D
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 70charginglizard on April 27, 2008, 07:47:00 PM

well that sure was quick.

Going, going, GONE: SRT8 Challengers sold out

how's that ? THERE IS NOT MARKET FOR 2 DOORS CARS!!!!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

pettyfan43

People can gripe, whine and complain about it all they want, if i had the $$$$ to own one, rest assured this fat boy from Alabama would be waiting for a white one to arrive, Maybe black or maybe silver! But I'd have one on the way!!!!!!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

That's about all you'll have because I believe after 2012 the party will be all over.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghoste on May 01, 2008, 03:30:02 AM
That's about all you'll have because I believe after 2012 the party will be all over.

Sounds like Chysler's still par for the course.  :brickwall:

But this time GM is behind them in the 'musclecar' wars instead of already being in the game.

Well, I guess you could count the Jellybean, I mean GTO. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

MOPARHOUND!

Posted on Craigslist, yesterday May 1st, believe it is the Warrensburg, MO Dodge Dealer:

2008 CHALLENGER SRT8
Dark Slate Gray ,Hemi Orange Pearl
Prem Leather Trim Bucket Seats-Hemi Orange Accents Incl.
Monotone Paint Incl.
3.06 Axle Ratio Incl.
5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Autostick® Incl.
6.1-Liter SRT HEMI V8 Engine Incl.
13-Speaker Kicker SRT High- Performance Audio Incl.
AM/FM 6-Disc DVD MP3 Radio Incl.
245/45ZR20 All Season Performance Tires Incl.
Goodyear Brand Tires Incl.
20" x 9.0" Forged Aluminum SRT Design Wheels Incl.
MSRP As Configured: $40,095
Current Incentives
Net Price: $40,095 plus $15,000 over sticker price
call kyle bingham at 660-747-5175
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Ghoste

I'm sure he won't, but I hope he's still trying to move it from inventory a year from now.

myk

68charger383

I was at the Spring fling in CA today and they had the hemi orange Chally. It was kind of cool because they had it sitting with the windows down and you could stick your head in and get a good look.

Some company also had a cuda vert on display. Not sure if it was the same company that made the other cuda shown in all the mags. At the least, it gives a good idea of what the chally vert will look like.

Overall, the car looked pretty good.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Blakcharger440

keepat

The new Challengers are fat! over 4100 lbs
Pat

sunroofgtx

Ragtop gotta be 4400. Especially an SRT Ragtop... I wonder who is in charge of the sales program. ?? Nice cars..I'd still like to trade this in..

472 R/T SE

Quote from: sunroofgtx on June 04, 2008, 01:19:36 PM
Ragtop gotta be 4400. Especially an SRT Ragtop... I wonder who is in charge of the sales program. ?? Nice cars..I'd still like to trade this in..

I thought you said something before about joking about it.  Regardless, good luck getting the dealership to give you any money.  ;)  Or better yet they could give you a hardtop & soft top and call it even.