News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power gains?

Started by lukendan, April 29, 2008, 07:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukendan

My 69 Charger has a steel crank 440. Fresh motor w/ 906 heads. The pistons are 9 to 1. Heads have a mild port. Edalbrock Performer RPM intake w/750 CFM carb. Cam is bit more the stock. I have also just put caramic(w/ inside and out coat) TTI headers and TTI 3" exaust w/ "X" lead pipes.  What horse range should I be in, and how mush gains should the headers and 3" exaust give? Thanks in advance for any info.

metcoll

sounds like a nice street combo....i would say approx 400hp & 440 tq @ the crank of coarse..........

badass

how do you like your combo ? ;)sounds good to me Ill bet it holds its own around town  what the kids call sweeeeet.
mopars best **** the rest

Silver R/T

I would say that's pretty big exhaust for mild 440 you have, youre probably losing a bit of low end torque with that big of an exhaust. How big are header primaries?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722