News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone Watch The Show "Dumbest Stuff On Wheels" on Speed Channel?

Started by A383Wing, August 17, 2011, 08:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

I have watched every episode so far.....

there are some stoopid ass people out there....unbelievable

mpdlawdog

I watch it and have it set up to record on my dvr.......I love watching backyard daredevils fail   :rofl:... my son tired to jump his gocart and bent the frame, he now watches it as an educational experience
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

1BAD68

twodko

Quote from: A383Wing on August 17, 2011, 08:51:46 PM
I have watched every episode so far.....

there are some stoopid ass people out there....unbelievable

[/quot]

Yeah there are........prime example is Wash. DC.  :smilielol: We watched that show last night and wonder how these kids get back up afetr some hard hard landings.  :shruggy:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Budnicks

Love the show most of the time, Seen all of them so far... Some of the wrecks are funny as heck, I think it's "Gods or Mother Natures (for the liberals  :nana: ) way of weeding out the idiots"...  :Twocents: What are they thinking was going to happen? sometimes I really wonder about these dumb people & what they think...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

A383Wing

Quote from: Budnicks on August 18, 2011, 04:11:43 PM
sometimes I really wonder about these dumb people & what they think...

problem is..they vote and reproduce....think about that next time you watch the show

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on August 18, 2011, 08:24:27 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on August 18, 2011, 04:11:43 PM
sometimes I really wonder about these dumb people & what they think...

problem is..they vote and reproduce....think about that next time you watch the show
Yep , I know. That's is unfortunately the reality of life...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68pplcharger

That show is funny as hell. watched four episodes last night. I have set up to record on DVR now.  :smilielol: